Mr. Kirby's Website

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2016 12:07 pm  #11

Re: Extra Credit for Third Nine Weeks (Three Paragraphs Required)

Copy it from here and send it in a private message to me

March 6, 2016 10:51 am  #12

10-4 by Colinbroome

GMO's are bad thing because they are unhealthy. They can make humans and animals sick. They are not natural foods because they have new traits added to them. They can cause stomach inflammation.

The corn with GMO's can cause weight gain. It can cause stomach inflammation. It can cause kidney issues. It can also cause liver issues.

It is also expensive. They are faster to make and grow but they come at a price. If you have allergies then you might want to stay away from GMO's because they have allergies. It has forms of toxicity.

March 7, 2016 4:58 pm  #13

bro look above your message

March 24, 2018 9:15 pm  #14

Mr.Kirby I could not figure out how to send it on here so I sent it to you through email.

Sha’Nyah Davis

Last edited by Shanyah (March 24, 2018 9:17 pm)

March 24, 2018 10:36 pm  #15

another one. 9d aulden kelley 3rd block

Platform Specialty Products Corporation. The Platform Specialty Products Corporation is a chemicals production corporation listed on the New York Stock Exchange.The corporation was founded in 2013 by Martin E. Franklin, with financial backing from Bill Ackman. It produces chemicals used for a variety of industries, including offshore oil drilling, animal health, electronics.

Additionally, the corporation purchased several highly complementary specialty chemicals companies from 2013 through 2015. MacDermid Incorporated in October 2013, the electronic chemicals and photomasks businesses of OM Group Inc. in October 2015, and Alent plc in December 2015. After the final acquisition became effective, in 2016 Platform Specialty Products launched a new division in order to combine the operations of the acquired businesses.

They have became more prevalent because companies are needing more chemicals. Chemicals make alot of things, as in medicine gas etc. Without chemicals we wouldnt have much. We really need chemicals so it becomes more used.

March 24, 2018 10:47 pm  #16

Last one i swear.
7b aulden kelley 3rd block.

Mormans are in Lutheranism is based off the teachings of dr, martin luther. It is most populaur in Germany. There says to be about 7 million in ethopia too.

Methodist look to be all around the middle part of the us. There is said to be alot in Nevada, There looks to be alot in the topper half of the us too. Baptist is allover the south.

Southern baptist is all in the southern eastern part. The catholic church is all over the us. It is in California New Mexico and alot in New York. Catholics are growing more and more in the us.

March 24, 2018 10:54 pm  #17

i cant send a private message either so do I post it?

March 24, 2018 10:55 pm  #18

i"ve tried to send you 8b and 9d

January 29, 2019 12:04 pm  #19

That kind of leaves me out these days, since I live in Texas. Not only can't I get Greek pizza, I can't get moussaka or dolmas here either. So much for culture, eh?

April 24, 2019 7:32 pm  #20

The assignee wants me to file an assignment for a pending case that is prosecuted with another firm having poa.
do u think that I can file an assignment only without filing a poa?

Board footera