Mr. Kirby's Website

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2017 3:05 pm  #1

6a

First of all, there are three question's for this section is asking me "what is stateless nation?" and the other ones are "what problems do the Kurds face as a result of being a stateless nation?' and "how can these problems be addressed.?" Starting of with stateless nation, Stateless nation is when a nation is not able to have a state of its own anywhere, instead of being spread out over several states. A stateless nation can also be defined as a ethnic group used as a political term since it doesn't process its own state. Neither its not the majority population in any nation state and implies that the group should have such a state. This kind of nation is considered as being a biggest negative impact on America because a stateless nation has one of the lowest terms. In my opinion, I don't think there should be a stateless nation at all because it ruins the chances a certain state actually becoming a state. A stateless nation having a big negative impact on regions, countries, cities including states all over the world can lead to dangerous things, something might occur at a later time in life or that particular place can become worse than what it is in many other different ways. The last thing what I don't like about a stateless nation is because of the term state "less" meaning that a place can have very little power of certain things.

Before I get started on one of the problems that the Kurds had faced, I'm going to tell you who they are first. The Kurds are well known for being the world's largest group for stateless nation, that's the main reason why the are so popular. The Kurdish people are in the ethnic group from the Middle East, sharing the same language and cultural identity, they are culturally related to the Iranians. They can also be the largest nation without having or being a state in their own community. Now moving on, one of the Kurds problems was the impact on the politics of Iraq and Turkey. In Iraq, Kurdish people had faced similar repression involving with the decreasing of population in the uplands with the direct attack of their culture. Kurds in Iran are also officially recognized as a minority, and there is a province by the name of Kurdistan in Iran. Another problem that the Kurdish people faced was located in Turkey, Turkey's censuses does not list Kurds as a separate ethnic group. Consequently, there has been no reliable data due to the total numbers along with the other nations and countries located all over the world.
 Now that I talked about the Kurdish people and their problems they have faced, it's time to explain how they let it go with them having a solution on having their problems addressed.

However, the Kurds successfully found a way to face their problems by planning a Kurdistan Workers' Party. They mobilized large numbers of Kurds during the 1980's and 1990's which had struggled in Turkey with the Turkish workers ever since.  Furthermore, the establishment of the Turkish Workers Party in 1961 and its broad agenda offered an election platform where Kurdish demands and national rights can be discussed. They both have experienced during the 1960's that have strengthened the states ability to help the social identity of its citizens resulting in the emergence of alternative discourses challenging the dominant identity. The Kurdish nationalist movement among them within the positive that's key for the Kurdish people. They need to have pride in themselves to do a lot of things that involves with hardship and never give up on something you can achieve. But anyways, that was the end of my essay of me explaining the term for stateless nation, what was one of the problems faced by the Kurdish people and how they found a solution to their problems they had faced. 

Board footera