Mr. Kirby's Website

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2019 1:09 pm  #11

Re: AP Art History Works by Unit & Chapter 2016-17

the chart is missing ancient and modern Chinese art...and Japanese art...and Thai art... and Persian art...and a bunch more

July 8, 2019 11:23 am  #12

Can you tell how people thought and felt and viewed their world at a point in time by looking at their art?

------------------
Cindy Agathocleous

"What if imagination and art are not, as many of us might think, the frosting on life, but the fountainhead of human experience?" - Rollo May from The Courage to Create

July 11, 2019 8:17 pm  #13

Has anyone else seen Ben Lewis documentary "The Great Contemporary Art Bubble"? It is interesting though sometimes dry, any thoughts on it.

September 3, 2019 6:15 pm  #14

Ancient Greece
Rome
Middle Ages
WWII
Age of Colonialism
19th Century
The Future

It seems most games are Euro-centric.  Any consideration ever given to warfare in Asia throughout history?  E.g., China, Japan, Mongolia?

September 4, 2019 5:00 pm  #15

Anyway...the reason I posted was because I think it would be good to have some understanding of how the philosophers stone works. Then you could make decisions about how to use it, eg should you give it to a 13 year old, or likewise an 80 year old. Should it be taken as one one dose or split into smaller doses over time etc.

October 19, 2019 9:40 am  #16

...Is a word. o.o

So anyway, Im working on a book, and I need help on choosing how many chapters should be in it. It should span out into a trilogy, or if not just two books, but I dont know how many chapters should be included in each book.   

Each chapter so far has about 3-7 pages in it. Im up to... Chapter Seven? I cant remember...

So, how many chapters do you usually see in Fantasy books nowadays? I really should read more >>

August 24, 2020 7:58 pm  #17

When I took Japanese Art History in college, I had a good soft cover "textbook" that was a history of Buddhism-influenced art and architecture from the start until the Edo period. I was hoping for something like that.

July 8, 2022 4:12 am  #18

Im teaching History through Literature next year at co-op. Its a middle-school level class and I need to put together our reading list. The time period were covering is American History.

Any suggestions?

Board footera